|Pamela & Wilfred Barnes||Culture||250.768.7051|
|George Fosbery||Leather Crafts||250.768.0597|
|J & N Catering||Catering||250.707.1765|
|Janine Lott||Gourd Art||250.768.0414|
|Rose Lube||Raven Arts||250.768.3025|
|Willie Swite||Art / Videography||778.754.1179|
Indigenous Gift Store
Westbank First Nation Trading Post
Location: 2nd floor WFN Government Building, 515 Hwy 97 South, Westbank, B.C.
Monday to Friday | 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Holidays | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Stock includes, but is not limited to:
- Hand-beaded jewelry, hair pieces, and other items
- Handmade soaps
- Painted wood bowls, made by Marsha King
- Picture frames by Tracy Jackson
- Manitoba Muklucks
- Smoked salmon from Little Miss Chief
- Coffee mugs
- Leather pouches
- Water bottles
- Greeting cards
- Indigenous designed notepads
- Handmade dreamcatchers